• 注册
  • SPTarkov 动态 SPTarkov 动态 关注:106 内容:35

    Release 1.1.0, state of EFT and offline

  • 查看作者
  • 打赏作者
  • 当前位置: ODDBA社区 > SPTarkov 动态 > 正文
    • 18
    • SPTarkov 动态
    • SPT主创
      圆转纯熟
      VIP2
      SPTarkov项目组

      Release 1.1.0, state of EFT and offline


      Hi everyone,

      大家好,

      Today oddba is a bit slower for me than usual, but I will give it my best to write my message today!  [s-13] 

      今天对我来说,odba比平常慢一点,但我会尽力今天写我的信息! [s-13]

      In addition, the message is machine translated until a translator can take a look.

      另外,该消息是经过机器翻译的,直到翻译可以查看为止。

      As always, thanks to the translators for their hard work and effort!

      一如既往,感谢翻译人员的辛勤工作和努力!

      I wouldn't be able to communicate here without you.

      没有您,我将无法在这里交流。

      Release 1.1.0

      版本1.1.0

      As you probably already have seen, it was a big bugfix release.

      正如您可能已经看到的那样,这是一个重要的错误修正版本。

      So far it is the most stable SPT-AKI release to date, as well as the most feature-complete release.

      到目前为止,它是迄今为止最稳定的SPT-AKI版本,也是功能最齐全的版本。

      Terkoiz put a lot of hours into bugfixing, the work I have done was completed in less than 3 hours thanks to my automation tools.

      特尔科兹花了很多时间进行错误修复,由于我的自动化工具,我完成的工作不到3小时就完成了。

      Work smarter, not harder!  [s-15] 

      更聪明地工作,而不是更努力! [s-15]

      Mods made for release 1.0.0 and newer are compatible with this version.

      适用于1.0.0版及更高版本的Mod与此版本兼容。

      The most common issue I've seen reported is that they can't reach the main menu.

      我看到的最常见的问题是它们无法到达主菜单。

      Usually this is caused by a failed migration because the user didn't do a clean reinstall using the shared client files from oddba.

      通常这是由于迁移失败而引起的,因为用户未使用odba的共享客户端文件进行全新重新安装。

      State of EFT

      EFT的状态

      In the past months, interest for EFT has dwindled to a new low in the english communities across the world.

      在过去的几个月中,全球范围内的英语社区对EFT的兴趣已降至新低。

      Content is stale, there are a pledora of issues not fixed by BSG, and their incompetence starts to show more and more with the day.

      内容陈旧,BSG还没有解决很多问题,而且它们的无能开始随着时间的流逝越来越多。

      A new big release (0.13) is far off (december 2021), and most smaller updates provide little to no content to keep the game interesting.

      一个新的大版本(0.13)距离2021年12月还很遥远,大多数较小的更新都几乎没有提供任何内容来保持游戏的趣味性。

      Before people mention that this a beta project, keep in mind that BSG uses the term wrong.

      在人们提到这是一个beta项目之前,请记住,BSG使用错误一词。

      In software development (and games for that matter), Alpha is in development, Beta is final testing (feature freeze, fix as many bugs as possible in x weeks) and release is the proper build of the product.

      在软件开发(以及与此相关的游戏)中,Alpha在开发中,Beta是最终测试(功能冻结,在x周内修复尽可能多的错误),而发行是产品的正确构建。

      This situation will not improve for the forseen year.

      在未来的一年中,这种情况不会改善。

      I wonder what we as SPT players, modders, developers to improve the game to give more people a reason to play SPT and enjoy their time.

      我想知道我们作为SPT的玩家,修改者,开发人员如何改进游戏,使更多的人有理由玩SPT并享受他们的时间。

      Sadly I never really played the game as it was never meant for me as target audience.

      遗憾的是,我从未真正玩过这款游戏,因为它从来都不是我的目标受众。

      I tried, but I am really bad at it and it consumes too much of my time  [s-29] 

      我尝试过,但是我真的很不好,它占用了我太多的时间 [s-29]

      For me the lack of small but challenging mechanics like special bot loadouts is what I am missing.

      对我来说,我缺少缺少小型但具有挑战性的机制,例如特殊的机器人加载。

      I heard that today a new version will be released.

      听说今天将发布新版本。

      I will see what I can do on a good evening.

      “我会在一个美好的夜晚看到我能做什么。

      Offline

      离线

      In the past two weeks of announcing my step back from the project, I haven't done any major work on any project nor started a new one.

      在宣布我退出该项目的过去两个星期中,我没有在任何项目上进行任何重大工作,也没有启动任何新项目。

      It is depressing but very good for me at the same time.

      它令人沮丧,但同时对我也非常有益。

      I forgot how to enjoy a simple life, to enjoy the shade provided by the trees my ancestors planted.

      我忘记了如何享受简单的生活,如何享受祖先种下的树木所提供的阴影。

      My spirit became calmer, somewhat more focussed and organized also.

      我的精神变得更加平静,也更加专注和有条理。

      Today I took my time to read your messages in the post I made and the announcement of the release.

      今天,我花时间阅读了我发的帖子和发布公告中的消息。

      By no means am I a boss, god, “leader” or someone you should aspire to become.

      我绝对不是老板,上帝,“领袖”或您应该成为的人。

      Who would've thought that my very unhealthy lifestyle became the norm in the past year  [s-25] 

      谁会认为我非常不健康的生活方式在过去的一年中成为常态 [s-25]

      It is fun to sound like a ming dynasty emperors from novels.

      听起来像是小说中的明朝皇帝,这很有趣。

      But in truth, I am a quiet and emotional man but love to take care of others.

      但实际上,我是一个安静而又感性的人,但喜欢照顾别人。

      I don't have many friends nor am I very social.

      我没有很多朋友,也不是很社交。

      Most of my life I've spent in this tiny room on my computer programming all day.

      我一生中的大部分时间都整天都在我的计算机编程小房间里度过。

      I never get bored of it, because every line of code I write is another line creating life.

      我从不会对此感到无聊,因为我编写的每一行代码都是另一条创造生命的线。

      I was never much of a gamer, I really enjoy makes video games am really bad at playing them  [s-30] 

      我从来都不是一个游戏玩家,我非常喜欢让视频游戏玩起来真的很糟糕 [s-30]

      A craftsman is rarely a master of his creation.

      工匠很少是他的创作大师。

      I am truly good at what I do, but I cannot take care of myself.

      我确实擅长于自己的工作,但我无法照顾自己。

      I don't live a life of balance, I am by no means the man you should aspire to become.

      我过着不平衡的生活,我绝不是你应该成为的男人。

      It is easy to wish for talent and skill, but why don't you pursue your dreams instead?

      希望拥有才能和技能很容易,但是为什么不追求自己的梦想呢?

      In truth, life rarely gave me the oppertunity to become what I wanted to be.

      实际上,生活很少给我机会去成为自己想要成为的人。

      I had to work really, really, really hard and tirelessly to where im now.

      我必须非常,非常,非常努力地工作,并且不懈地努力到现在。

      Most people tell themselves many reasons not to do something, why they shouldn't pursue their contentedness.

      大多数人告诉自己许多不做某事的原因,为什么他们不应该追求满足感。

      Instead, ask yourself the reason to do it.

      相反,问问自己这样做的原因。

      If you find one, hold it close to your heart and fight for it without rest until you obtain it.

      如果找到一个,请紧紧抓住它并为它而战,直到获得它为止。

      Don't ignore your feelings or stay stuck in time and sadness.

      不要忽略您的感受,也不要陷入时间和悲伤中。

      Become whole.

      变得完整。

      That's the most important thing this project taught me.

      那是这个项目教会我的最重要的事情。

      Personally I like sharing my knowledge and experiences with you, but I truly hope I am not forcing it on you.
      就个人而言,我喜欢与您分享我的知识和经验,但我真正希望我不要将其强加于您。

      If there is interest, I don't mind sharing more about my personal life to give you more of an insight how I live on the other side of the world.

      如果有兴趣,我不介意分享我的个人生活,以使您更多地了解我如何生活在世界的另一端。

      I will share this on my profile instead of here.

      我将在我的个人资料上而不是在这里分享。


      Goodnight!

      晚安!

      …I feel like I repeat myself a lot, but it never hurts to be repetitive [s-15]

      …我觉得我经常重复自己,但是重复一次并没有什么坏处  [s-15]

      People learn from repetition after all!

      人们毕竟是从重复中学习!

      SPTarkov 软件工程师

      SPT主创
      圆转纯熟
      VIP2
      SPTarkov项目组

      I chose the image for ithe cherry blossom's symbolic meaning: life, death, courage, sadness, happiness, femininity, relationship to life.


      我选择图像的原因是樱花的象征意义:生命,死亡,勇气,悲伤,幸福,女性气质,与生活的关系。

      回复
      炉火纯青
      VIP3

      仙狐大佬你说错了。我们都玩着您给我门带来得SPT、。他在过去两年给我带来了很多得快乐。不管您在地球哪个位置。我在哪个位置。我们都是您得朋友。~仙狐大佬举高高。再次感谢您付出得辛苦。远程抱抱~

      回复
      略有小成

      [s-18] [s-18]

      回复
      登堂入室
      赠送了礼物[超级快乐]
      回复
      登堂入室
      感谢大佬!感恩大佬! [s-34]
      回复
      圆转纯熟
      赠送了礼物[比心]
      回复
      初窥堂奥
      VIP2
      2021
      赠送了礼物[赞]
      回复
      渐入佳境
      赠送了礼物[比心]
      回复
      圆转纯熟
      赠送了礼物[666]
      回复
      初窥堂奥
      赠送了礼物[比心]
      回复

      请登录之后再进行评论

      登录
    • 签到
    • 做任务
    • 发表内容
    • 偏好设置
    • 帖子间隔 侧栏位置: